Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Growin Up Too Fast

My son Meryc (sounds like Merrick) is the youngest of 7. He's only 5. Yes. FIVE. He's an astute five year old and wants to do everything the older kids do.. so we decided to put him in soccer.  He plays for a team of 1st & 2nd graders, and had way too much fun!

My baby's growing up too fast.. Time  really flies doesn't it. I will never tire of his  hourly "Mommy I love you" that he yells from his bedroom while I work, his contagious laugh, or his stupefied grin because I know one day soon (and for me even years from now will be far too soon) he'll grow up and leave me. In short, life kinda sucks like that.. but I'll enjoy him as much as I can while I can!

















love,

mom

2 comments:

Aunty Normas Kitchen said...

What a loser.. hahaha I can't believe I missed his game.. sheesh.. I need to put Rita in soccer.. lol so she can run for 1 minute and say her legs are broken.. hahaha love it Myrn.. maybe we'll make it to one of his game... him and Nauruto moves.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

he is such a cute kid...you did well Mom! your kids will excel at anything they do.