Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hi.. Remember me???

Soooo.. it's been like what.. 2 months? I know.. I suck at blogging.. I was looking through my photos and somehow it dawned on me.. Hello? Haven't posted for 2 months... I am.. that. awesome. K, not really..

It's kinda hard to upload even a 2 MB sized photo to photobucket because our superfast internet connection here in American Samoa (2 MB in US = 2 second upload.. 2 MB in AS = 20 minute upload). Thanks for bearing with me :)

I've been keeping busy.. I've had a few senior shoots and have been contracted to shoot Faga'itua High's Senior Ball as well as Samoana's Senior Ball in a few weeks.. After that, I have a few projects that I want to do.. and I guess we'll go on from there.. Here are some of the senior photos that I've already uploaded (not all, but some) and I'll post more later.. PROMISE!

Jack..




Lauren..


Lupe..






I've got a couple more to post later when they're uploaded.. Have a great night!

Alofas,

Myrn

No comments: