Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My apologies....

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you just want to shut down your computer, turn off your phone, lock your door, turn off the lights and just hide for a week? If so, that's how I've been feeling for the past couple of weeks..

I apologize to those who have emailed me and I haven't responded or called/texted... I am feeling a little overwhelmed right now.. with deadlines, family, and just life in general.

So please forgive me.. I am hoping to be back in full swing here soon.. please excuse me while I dig myself out of whatever funk I'm in right now :) Just as an example.. here's a picture of my niece from this past weekend.. how she looks here.. is how I'm feeling lol. She graduated from UVU, and will graduate from Mt. View High School later on this month.

I won't be far away :)




If you have any questions for me, please email me. Thank you all for your support.

Alofas,

myrn

1 comment:

tfanene said...

i love the post ... but the picture just made me smile .. love you MYRNA .. dont work too hard sis!!