Thursday, April 22, 2010

Natisha Jennings - Class of 2010 | utah senior photographer

My baby girl is all grown up. I was introduced to this beautiful baby girl in 1992. She was 9+ lbs and a huge butterball. I have been enamored with her since. Tish is graduating from Mt. View High School (Go Bruins) and also with an Associates in Pre-Professional from Utah Valley University (Go Wolverines! lol).

How do summarize 17 years in a paragraph? I can't.. so I won't even try. Her future plans are up in the air as she contemplates her future. She is contemplating between joining the Air Force, going to the U of U, or back to UVU, or.. well, I guess we'll find out when she tells us :).

A fiercely independent, intelligent, loving, but stubborn young lady.. she is truly one of a kind. I love her so much.. there is no one like her.. I wish she'd stay a little girl forever.. I look forward to what the future holds for her. She will excel in whatever she does, whenever she does. I love you sweetie.. Congratulations! We are ALL so very proud of you!





























Love you always,

Us

4 comments:

Aunty Normas Kitchen said...

*tears* thanks sis.. she is ONE of a kind... and I feel sorry for whoever has the b^&%$ to ask her out.. hahaha cause she'll be rolling her eyeballs till the day she dies.. hahaha we're proud of all of them.. and I don't know what my boys would do if she does decide to go to the Air Force.. thanks again for not giving her a black eye wen u threw the rocks/slippers!!! hahaha Love yah sis..

About Us said...

awwwww....i can't believe she is graduating!! such a beautiful young woman you have Norma & Lucky!! GOOD LUCK with the future plans!! miss you guys tons!!!

Timena said...

The pics are great (as always) Love what you wrote about her.

sepa said...

love this girl's face! keep at it, myrns. you're doing it! xox