Sunday, May 15, 2011

Preview - M.E.S.S | Am. Samoa Portrait Photographer

K, so I thought I was clever and used initials for the girls name for their preview (M.A.S.E).. but thankfully Monica corrected me.. Because I thought Sosefina's name was Athena LOL.. I know.. so fired..

We had so much fun with the girls yesterday. Gigi and Vina on hair (the girls helped out with their hair as well) and Amelia on makeup. Thank you ladies :) Congrats to Monica Afalava who just graduated from ASCC.. Good luck to you and your future endeavors! I know you have a great future ahead of you :) Here's a preview of yesterdays shoot. BTW, minimal editing was done with their photos.. I mostly just sharpened them.. and dodged the edges a little bit and that was about it :)

Thank you Monica, Emma, Sweekie, and Sosefina!!!















More later on these pretty ladies :)

Alofas,

myrn

No comments: