Friday, November 26, 2010

Preview - Le Samoa Fashion Show 2010

I went last Friday to go drop off my son at the Tradewinds Hotel in Tafuna.. (long story short: My Dad had a retreat there and he wanted Jay to come sleepover).. and I saw that they were having a fashion show.. Being bored (and nervy) I asked one of the ladies sitting at the ticket desk if I could take some pictures. She asked for a business card (luckily I brought some? lol) and she said it was ok and I had free reign to take whatever pictures. I had to wait for a little while but it was well worth the wait. There were 4 sewing shops that were highlighted that evening (please forgive me if I don't remember all of them.. I'll try and find out who they are).. But they did an excellent job promoting local fashion designers and styles.. I hope that they do have more in the future.. I would definitely love to be a part of future shows.. Here's a preview from that night..









More from this show later!!

Alofas,

Myrn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the desing ..the last one becoz i am looking for some Puletasi for July we have a festival in Germany so need one ..but will be great to know the price too ....alofa atu Malia .